This is my 87th blog post, and today is my blog’s birthday. I’m considering this to be my ‘Greatest Hits So Far’ post.
One year ago, I started my blog. Thanks to my sister in law, upon her suggestion, I began sharing my migraine experiences, along with lots of other tidbits from my life, and as a result, have had 4,150 views of my posts. Crazy.
It’s been a lot of fun, and I’m so thankful, and still a bit overwhelmed by the great feedback I have gotten.
So, to celebrate, here are the TOP 10 VIEWED POSTS from this past year:
10. My littlest is sick. Life stops when my kids get sick, and that’s ok.
9. School Sleepover for Teachers A teachers work is never done.
8. For the love of dogs… A celebration of the dogs in my life.
7. Oops I did it again! Putting my foot in my mouth…again.
6. I miss Little League (One of my favorites!! Baseball is and has been a huge part of our family.)
5. Part 3: Our children’s reality, uncomfortably numb Part 3 of me trying to accept my kids reality of the dangers they prepare for at school.
4. Our children’s reality, uncomfortably numb (Part 1) Part 1 of me trying to accept my kids reality of the dangers they prepare for at school.
3. Thoughts on my 17th wedding anniversary… 17 years married is a long time, it wasn’t a glamorous celebration, but its all worth it.
2. My husband is my best friend…NOT My husband doesn’t even want that job…
And the number 1 viewed post, my very first one:
Here are 3 of my personal favorites:
An Ode to See’s Candy See’s is my favorite thing.
I am one step up from Jammie Bottoms I love my jammies, but I will not wear them out in public.
The Mom Awards The awards that we deserve for the little things we don’t have to do.
Thanks guys, I appreciate that I can make you smile from time to time!!
It really is super cool!